Current Workspace and Routine
The above picture is my current workspace. I can hear the constant roar of 440 and West End. There is a fire station less than a mile away and within a 2 mile radius of my apartment, there are 2 hospitals. This is not a quiet place. Amazingly, I'm pretty productive and I actually get stuff done. Call me "Productivity Ninja."
Here is my normal "work" schedule:
- Check Gmail.
- Read all the tweets I missed in Twitterrific.
- Browse through my RSS feeds in Google Reader.
- Hit Drudge Report.
- Peruse Hacker News.
- Write emails, send resumes, research job opportunities. (Lots of time spent here)
- Aggregate data for TotemPoll.
- Repeat steps 1-5
- Read whatever book is on my list. Currently I'm reading Founders at Work.
- Hit the hay.